Prospective outcomes of 13F ultra-mini percutaneous nephrolithotomy (UMP): a consecutive cohort study.
SN Datta, R Solanki, J Desai
J Urol. 2015 Oct 18. pii: S0022-5347(15)05003-X. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2015.07.123
- Novel anticoagulants and antiplatelet agents; a guide for the urologist
G Ellis, AJ Camm, SN Datta – BJU international, 2015
- The acute management of iatrogenic urological injuries; strategies and mind-set for the urologist attending an unfamiliar operating theatre.
Datta S, Wheatstone S, Challacombe B.
BJU Int. 2013 Jul 4. doi: 10.1111/bju.12088 PMID: 23826892
- Bacteruria management chapter; Problem based urology
Editiors: Drs. Gontero, Kirby, & Carson
- Investigation and treatment of bladder dysfunction in diseases affecting the autonomic nervous system – Book Chapter
Soumendra N Datta & Clare J Fowler
Autonomic Failure: A Textbook of Clinical Disorders of the Autonomic Nervous System – Fourth Edition
Edited by Christopher J. Mathias and Roger Bannister
Oxford University Press
- Immunohistochemical expression of muscarinic receptors in the urothelium and suburothelium of neurogenic and idiopathic overactive human bladders and changes with Botulinum neurotoxin administration.
S N Datta, A Roosen, A Pullen, R Popat, T P Rosenbaum, S Elneil, P Dasgupta, C J Fowler, A Apostolidis
J Urology 2010 Dec;184(6):2578-85. Epub 2010 Oct 28
- Neurogenic bladder dysfunction: Pharmacological interventional approaches
Apostolos Apostolidis, Soumendra Datta, Xavier Game and Shahid Khan
Chapter in Pelvic organ dysfunction in neurological disease. Edited by Clare J Fowler, Jailesh Panicker, Anton Emmanuel
- Suburothelial Myofibroblasts in the Human Overactive Bladder and the Effect of Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A Treatment.
Roosen A, Datta SN, Chowdhury RA, Patel PM, Kalsi V, Elneil S, Dasgupta P, Kessler TM, Khan S, Panicker J, Fry CH, Brandner S, Fowler CJ, Apostolidis A.
Eur Urol. 2008 Nov 18. PMID: 19054608
- Histological Changes in the Urothelium and Suburothelium of Human Overactive Bladder following Intradetrusor Injections of Botulinum Neurotoxin
Apostolidis A, Jacques TS, Freeman A, Kalsi V, Popat R, Gonzales G, Datta SN, Ghazi-Noori S, Elneil S, Dasgupta P, Fowler CJ
Eur Urol. 2008 2008 Jun;53(6):1245-53
- Sacral Neuromodulation and Botulinum Toxin
Soumendra Datta and Sohier Elneil
Chapter in Key Advances in Overactive Bladder
- Sacral neuro-modulation for urinary retention: UK Single Centre 10 year experience
SN Datta, C Chaliha, A Singh, G Gonzales, B C Kavia, V Mishra, N Kitchen, C J Fowler and S Elneil
BJU Int. 2008 Jan;101(2):192-6. Epub 2007 Oct 26
- A case of scrotal sarcoidosis that mimicked tuberculosis
S N Datta A Freeman C N Amerasinghe T Rosenbaum
Nature Clin Pract Urol. 2007 Apr
- Guide to treatment of Painful Bladder Syndrome
S N Datta
Charter Continence Care April 2007
- Letter to The treatment of female bladder outlet obstruction
Datta SN and Fowler CJ.
BJU Int. 2007 Jan;99(1):211-2; author reply 212.
- Results of Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study of Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra) in Women Suffering from Obstructed Voiding or Retention).
Datta SN, Kavia RB, Gonzales G, Fowler CJ.
Eur Urol. 2007 Feb;51(2):489-97.
- Urinary retention in women: its causes and management.
Kavia RB, Datta SN, Dasgupta R, Elneil S, Fowler CJ.
BJU Int. 2006 Feb;97(2):281-7.
- A neurological approach to retention and obstructed voiding in women.
Soumendra Datta & Clare Fowler
European Urology Today, Vol 17- No 2; 28-29
- [18F]fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose ([18F]FDG) positron emission tomography imaging of thymic carcinoid tumour presenting with recurrent Cushing’s syndrome
A Markou, P Manning, B Kaya, S N Datta, J B Bomanji and G S Conway
European Journal of Endocrinology,Vol 152, Issue 4, 521-525
- Fowler’s syndrome website – S N Datta, S S J Datta, R Kavia & C J Fowler